2267 Westfall Avenue
Albuquerque, NM 87114
Job Objective Gaining employment as Personal Caregiver in an organization where my kindhearted nature, skills, and certification will be helpful.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Wide experience in providing personal care to clients
- Huge knowledge of various care giving procedures
- Deep knowledge of communicating with clients
- Ability to analyze demands of different clients
- Ability to work without any supervision
- Ability to provide optimal customer services
- Ability to adjust to individual requirements for clients
- Ability to provide personal care as per requirement
Silverado Senior Living, Albuquerque, NM
August 2007 – Present
- Coordinated with clients and assisted to maximize intellectual activities.
- Maintained neat and clean living area for all clients.
- Administered work as per policies and implemented activities as per client requirement.
- Prepared reports for client condition and prepared reports for Manager.
- Ensured compliance to senior service protocols of organization.
- Participated in various training activities to enhance skills.
- Assisted in transportation of clients for all appointments and chores.
- Performed various housekeeping activities for clients.
Home Helpers, Albuquerque, NM
May 2004 – July 2007
- Maintained record of all clients and individual personal interest.
- Prepared various documents for all services provided to clients.
- Participated in various activities with clients such as recreational activities.
- Provided personal care services such as bed baths and shower assistance.
- Managed grocery shopping for clients within office.
- Ensured compliance to all family and supervisor instruction.
- Maintained record of homemaking activities on client home record.
- Coordinated with client care coordinator for various activities.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work
Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA