1558 Edington Drive
Chamblee, GA 30341
Objective To secure an opportunity as a Lunch Aide so as to fully utilize my skills and experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent knowledge in food service operations
- Profound ability to supervise students
- Immense ability to maintain a good relationship with students and parents
- Strong ability to deal with a variety of tasks and situations
- Wide working experience in food service and basic cleaning duties
- Lunch Aide, 2007 – Present
- Signature School, Evansville, IN
- Observed assigned students both in the lunch room and playground.
- Ensured cleanliness and safety in the lunchroom.
- Maintained cleanliness of tables and chairs at all times.
- Developed and observed proper dining habits behavior and nutrition.
- Supervised students during lunch period.
High school diploma, 2005, Harvard University.
Early Childhood Education, 2007, Duke University.