2210 Zappia Drive
Independence, KY 41051
Job Objective Obtaining Live-In Caregiver job where I can use my skills, planning and certification to help individuals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Exceptional experience in providing assisted living to all elderly person
- Remarkable knowledge of emergency services and first aid
- Outstanding knowledge of providing personal services as live in
- Ability to maintain relationship with clients and family members
- Ability to prepare individual meals for family members
- Ability to maintain records and complete forms
- Ability to maintain punctuality in all work
Always Here Home Care, Inc., Independence, KY
August 2007 – Present
- Assisted clients to provide personal care living within premises.
- Maintained personal hygiene of clients and monitored health.
- Performed various tasks for clients such as housekeeping activities.
- Analyzed client requirements and if required stayed overnight.
- Participated in all meetings on monthly and quarterly basis for live ins.
- Managed regular communication with office staff and supervisors.
- Prepared reports for all client requirements and living conditions.
- Ensured compliance to all office policies and procedures.
Right At Home, Independence, KY
May 2004 – July 2007
- Administered all homemaking activities and assisted to clean bathrooms.
- Prepared all meals for guests as per instructions.
- Coordinated with various clients and provided assistance for recreational activities.
- Developed plan of care for clients and ensured compliance to it.
- Provided assistance to clients for all everyday physical activities.
- Analyzed client requirement and provided assistance to get dressed.
- Maintained personal hygiene for clients on everyday basis.
- Performed various activities for clients such as shopping for groceries.
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare
Fresno City College, Fresno, CA