2666 Jarvis Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Objective Seeking an opportunity to work as Library Aide for a reputed library.
Summary of Skills:
- Wide knowledge of library policies and procedures
- Solid knowledge of library organization
- Profound knowledge of the scope and organization of library collections
- Extensive knowledge in the use of the integrated library system
- Broad knowledge in computerized resources
- Library Aide, 2007 – Present
- Little Town Community Library, Little Town, USA
- Maintained and updated all records of the library.
- Issued and received library materials such as phonographic records, films and books.
- Collected, sorted records and shelved the books.
- Established and maintained good relationship with the vendors and suppliers.
- Exchanged materials between library systems.
B.A in Arts, 2005, Johns Hopkins University.
M.S in Library & Information Science, 2007, Ohio State University.