3126 Waterview Lane
Bellview, NM 88111
Objective Looking for a responsible position as a Legislative Aide that will allow me to utilize my educational experience and skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Solid experience in constituent relations, legislative research and evaluation
- Profound knowledge of legislative, judicial and administrative systems
- Strong background in public event planning, scheduling and coordination
- Substantial understanding of bill drafting rules and the mechanics of statutory construction
- Wide knowledge of computer chart, graph and table formatting
- Legislative Aide, 2007 – Present
- Vermont state Legislative Session, Albany, Vermont
- Analyzed and evaluated legal decisions, statutes and civil codes.
- Prepared reports of proceedings and attended committee meetings.
- Advised legislator on policy issues.
- Maintained and updated computerized and hard-copy records of legislation.
- Performed administrative tasks such as answering the telephone, filing, letters, meeting notices and memos.
B.A in Political Science, 2005, Massachusetts University.
M.A in History, 2007, Duke University.