2625 Raccoon Run
Seattle, WA 98161
Objective Seeking a Kitchen Aide position which will challenge me and assist the organization to be successful.
Summary of Skills:
- Extensive working experience in food services
- Excellent food preparation and cooking skills
- Immense ability to maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment
- Sound knowledge of practices and techniques used in food preparation
- Solid experience in supervising and cooking
- Kitchen Aide, 2007 – Present
- Sorrento Hotel, Seattle, WA,
- Cleaned tables, carried dirty dishes and set tables.
- Stripped up spilled food, broken dishes and removed empty bottles and trash.
- Supervised store and disposal of leftover food products.
- Cleaned work surfaces and washed kitchen appliances.
- Wiped tables and seating area with softened cloths and replaced dirty tablecloths.
B.S in Food Science and Technology, 2005, Emory University.
M.S in Food Technology, 2007, Duke University.