2150 Alpha Avenue
Cumby, TX 75433
Objective Seeking an Inclusion Aide position in a reputed organization where I can utilize techniques and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Broad knowledge of disabilities and related best practices
- Solid knowledge of child growth and development
- Immense ability to understand diagnostic terminology relating to students disabilities
- Excellent volunteering experience with children of all age levels
- Profound knowledge in child growth development, special education and instructional technology
- Inclusion Aide, 2007 – Present
- National High School Graduate, San Diego, CA
- Instructed students about variety of cooperative education techniques and activities.
- Guided students about safe learning activities and functions.
- Helped teachers with the presentation of learning materials and instructional activities.
- Helped children with physical needs such as toileting, positioning and transferring.
- Supervised children during recess, lunch, physical education and any other classroom activities.
B.S in Nursing, 2005, Johns Hopkins University.
M.S in Child Development Education, 2007, Brown University.