2666 Jarvis Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Objective Looking for a position as a Hospice Aide to offer my immense experience and abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- In depth ability to handle multiple tasks and emergency situations.
- Sound knowledge in professional standards, code of ethics and scope.
- Good knowledge in hospice philosophy.
- Solid communication with patients, families and other team members.
- Immense ability to maintain personal cleanliness and safe work practices.
- Hospice Aide, 2007 – Present
- Queen of the Valley Hospital, Covina, CA
- Provided highest quality care and observation to patients.
- Provided specialized care to the terminally ill.
- Helped in walking and exercise as instructed by the primary care nurse and therapist.
- Organized and participated in hospice aide orientation and competencies.
- Provided personal care and assisted with activities of daily living.
B.S in Nursing, 2005, Pace University.
Certification in Nursing Aide, 2006, New York University.