2150 Alpha Avenue
Cumby, TX 75433
Objective Looking for a responsible position as an Environmental Service Aide that will allow me to utilize my educational experience and skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Broad knowledge of housekeeping tasks and projects
- Strong ability to maintain high standards of cleanliness and sanitation
- Wide knowledge of hand washing techniques and standard precautions
- Immense ability to stoop, bend, lift and stand for long periods of time
- Strong ability to recognize and appropriately respond to situations
- Environmental Service Aide, 2007 – Present
- Life Care Hospitals of North Carolina, Rocky Mount, NC
- Maintained a specified area of the hospital and its related buildings in a hygienic condition.
- Performed cleaning of patient rooms, offices, clinical areas, waiting areas, living rooms, corridors and stairways in a clean and sanitary manner.
- Participated in department meetings and staff development leagues in services.
- Established efficient and safe use of housekeeping instrumentation and solutions.
- Cleaned interior windows, moved equipment, furniture and replaced draperies.
High School Diploma, 2005, Minnesota University