4425 Indiana Avenue
Honolulu, HI 96814
Objective A challenging and rewarding position as Environmental Aide where extensive experience and wide organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary of Skills:
- Wide knowledge of housekeeping procedures
- Strong customer service skills
- Extended ability to lift heavy objects
- Immense ability to work independently
- Broad experience with electronic cleaning equipment
- Environmental Aide, 2007 – Present
- Methodist Hospitals of Dallas – Dallas, TX
- Performed variety of housekeeping and sanitation duties.
- Maintained healthy, clean and infection free patient care environment.
- Ensured safe cleaning of chemicals.
- Responsible for cleaning medical and non-medical equipment, cleaning beds, floors and walls.
- Provided a variety of diverse services to clients in both the clinical and non-clinical areas.
High School diploma, 2005, North Atlanta University
M.S in Nursing, 2007, Harvard University