4239 Duffy Street
South Bend, IN 46601
Objective Seeking a position as an Engineering Aide and utilize my knowledge and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Sound knowledge of engineering principles and procedures
- Solid knowledge of engineering practices as related to surveying and staking
- Immense ability to perform drafting and maintain field notes
- Strong ability to read and interpret construction plans and specifications
- Wide knowledge of the operations and maintenance of the engineering related instruments
- Engineering Aide, 2007 – Present
- Science Engineering Magnet, Dallas, TX
- Conducted location surveys for roads, pipelines, buildings and waterfront construction.
- Operated and maintained various types of laboratory test instruments and equipment.
- Prepared architectural, mechanical and civil drawings and sketches.
- Assisted engineers working on large-scale projects.
- Provided statistical reports and data on the engineering projects.
B.S in Civil Engineering, 2005, University of Washington
M.S in Architectural Engineering, 2007, Harvard University