4219 Edwards Street
Robersonville, NC 27871
Objective To obtain a position as an Educational Aide that would enable me to utilize my professional and educational experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Immense ability to build good working relationships with children, parents and staff
- Strong ability to create fun and educational atmosphere
- Sound knowledge of student development techniques and principles
- Familiar with various forms of educational technologies
- Strong ability to perform instructional activities
- Educational Aide, 2007 – Present
- Los Angeles High School, Los Angeles, CA
- Provided instructional support and helped teachers in preparing lesson plans.
- Aided teachers in arranging various programs and events.
- Supervised students in the study progress and health improvements.
- Coordinated field trips and managed day camps.
- Assisted teachers in various areas like clerical duties, classroom setting and administration.
B.S in Administrative Assistant, 2005, Michigan State University
Certification in Massachusetts Teaching, 2006, Indiana University