1636 Emeral Dreams Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Objective Seeking a position as a Day Care Aide and utilize my knowledge and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Wide knowledge of childhood psychology
- Patient, loving, kind and supportive
- Strong ability to deal with children of all ages
- Solid social and basic academic skills
- Day Care Aide, 2007 – Present
- Columbus Ohio Montessori preschool
- Identified signs of emotional and developmental problems in children.
- Planned and designed variety of lessons and activities to teach children.
- Observed and monitored children’s play activities.
- Supervised activities developed by the lead teacher.
- Monitored children and helped with jobs such as feeding and diapering toddlers and infants.
B.S in Early Childhood Education, 2005, Harvard University
M.S in Early Childhood Education, 2006, New York University