2680 McKinley Avenue
Denver, CO 80222
Objective To secure an opportunity as a Companion Aide so as to fully utilize my skills and experience.
Summary of Skills:
- Wide knowledge of community resources and activities
- Patient, understanding and a pleasant personality
- Substantial ability to work independently
- Proficient in assessment and decision making skills
- Strong ability to maintain relationships with family, friends and neighbors
- Companion Aide, 2007 – Present
- New York University Hospital, Tarrytown, NY
- Assisted clients with toileting and incontinence care, transferring and bathing.
- Responsible for medication reminders and light housekeeping.
- Assisted elderly clients with bathing, bedpan, clothing and dinner meal preparation.
- Offered emotional support and companionship for elderly clients in a hospice situation.
- Provided social and volunteer support to clients in the home and locality.
High School Diploma, 2005, Duke University
Companion Aide Certification (CCA), 2006, Ohio State University