1681 Todds Lane
San Antonio, TX 78202
Objective Seeking a Certified Home health Aide position in a reputed organization where I can utilize techniques and acquire new abilities.
Summary of Skills:
- Broad knowledge in medical care skills
- Sound ability to work with a wide diversity of patients
- Strong patient care experience
- Immense ability to learn new tasks and make decisions easily
- Extensive experience in caring for elderly, convalescent and handicapped patients
- Certified Home Health Aide, 2007 – Present
- Queen of the Valley Hospital, Covina, CA
- Planned, prepared and served meals to patients according to prescribed diets.
- Ensured patients pulse, temperature and breathing.
- Maintained records of patient condition, progress, care and problems.
- Provided basic medical and domestic care.
- Provided healthcare assistance such as light housekeeping, changing bed linens and doing laundry.
B.S in Nursing, 2005, Alcon State University
Home Health Aide Certification, 2006, Harvard University