2625 Raccoon Run
Seattle, WA 98161
Objective To obtain a challenging Care Aide position where I can utilize my skills and abilities for the benefit of the organization.
Summary Of Skills
Solid working experience in caring of elderly and handicapped people
Wide knowledge of best sanitary practices and basic safety techniques
Excellent skills in in-home care provision
Strong ability to work closely with family members of the patients
In depth ability to organize work and manage time
- Care Aide, 2007 – Present
- New York University Hospital, Tarrytown, NY
- Provided companionship to patients and helped in adapting to new lifestyles.
- Monitored clients health and living conditions.
- Instructed patients about nutrition and on special diets.
- Provided services including physical care for daily needs.
- Counseled clients on issues such as hygiene, nutrition, infant care and household cleanliness.
B.S in Nursing, 2005, University of South Alabama
Personal Support Worker Certification, 2006, Boise State University