873 Burnside Avenue
Price, UT 84501
Objective A challenging and rewarding position as Cafeteria Aide where extensive experience and wide organization skills will be fully utilized.
Summary Of Skills
Solid skills in serving, grill work, salad bar prep and cashiering.
Thorough knowledge of food safety and hygiene.
Strong ability to maintain a friendly behavior at all times.
Extensive experience in cleaning and stocking duties.
Excellent experience in customer service roles.
- Cafeteria Aide, 2007 – Present
- Sisters of Providence Health System, Holyoke, MA
- Maintained safe and enjoyable atmosphere in the cafeteria.
- Checked the cleanliness of tables and surrounding areas.
- Helped with the cooking of food and beverages.
- Ensured hygiene levels and maintained good levels of customer service.
- Ensured maintenance of frequently used items such as ice makers, espresso machines and coffee makers.
B.S in Food Safety, 2005, Duke University
Food Safety Certification, 2007, Emory University