2666 Jarvis Street
Buffalo, NY 14202
Objective Seeking a position as a Bus Aide and utilize my knowledge and skills for the successful completion of each job task.
Summary Of Skills
Broad knowledge of first-aid procedures
Immense ability to monitor student behavior on the school bus
Extensive experience in driving gasoline, diesel and multi-passenger vehicles
Excellent communication and organizational skills
Wide knowledge of traffic rules and regulations
- Bus Aide, 2007 – Present
- Rainbow Elementary School, Minneapolis, MN
- Maintained safe environment for children in the bus.
- Ensured daily pre and post trip checklists.
- Recorded daily mileage and gas usage.
- Maintained and ensured cleanliness in the school bus.
- Ensured the operating condition of the bus before starting.
High School Diploma, 2005, Michigan State University
Certification in First Aid and CPR, 2006, Boise State University