2125 S Loudoun St
Kissimmee, FL 34743
Job Objective To obtain a Ramp Service Agent position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Ramp Service Agent, May 2004 – Present
Landmark Aviation, Kissimmee, FL
- Observed and practiced all safety policies and procedures.
- Ensured that customer airline requirements were provided in a safe, secure and timely manner.
- Operated heavy, motorized machinery and equipment to move baggage, cargo and cater to and from customer aircraft.
- Loaded and offloaded luggage and cargo with the use of conveyor belts or forklifts.
- Transported luggage and cargo to various airport locations, maintained ramp and warehouse areas.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent Knowledge of all safety policies and procedures of ramp services
- Strong ability to lift and move items of 70 pounds and more on a regular basis lift weights of 40-50 pounds on raised surfaces
- Ability to work various hours, holidays, nights and weekends
- Ability to climb, bend, lift, stoop, kneel to get in and around aircraft and equipment
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English, French and Spanish fluently
- Ability to read and comprehend rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Strong customer service and proven proactive skills
Associate Degree in Accounting, Mitchell Community College, Statesville, NC