2764 N Macondray Ln
Bristol, TN 37620
Job Objective Seeking a Public Relations Agent position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Public Relations Agent, May 2004 – Present
Motorola, Inc., Bristol, TN
- Administered conceptualizing, writing and distributing releases to various media outlets.
- Managed to pitch and write by-lined articles to various media outlets.
- Ensured that media outreach is proactive.
- Supported industry and media relations.
- Contributed to the development of a global strategy for effective communications with core consumer audiences.
Public Relations Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Farmers Insurance, Bristol, TN
- Delivered strong, consumer-focused public relations.
- Managed employee communications and media relations programs to support all key brand initiatives as reflected in the brand plan.
- Developed innovative storytelling programs to connect to differing consumer profiles.
- Managed to motivate and inspire a team.
- Executed programs regionally and build a strong international network of consumer public relations professionals.
- Participated in business planning, budgeting and performance targets.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast Experience in communications, advertising, and public relations
- Skilled in creating story ideas, and pitching stories
- Profound knowledge of compelling stories for targeted consumer segments
- Strong network of relationships with business financial journalists
- Proven track record of securing media placements
- Ability to successfully influence without authority
- Ability to develop strong internal partnerships
- Expert in developing and implementing proactive marketing and communications strategies
- Ability to translate ideas leading to the development and implementation of new stories
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Pueblo Community College, Pueblo, CO