3090 County Road 17, Lot 4
Alicia, AR 72410
Job Objective To obtain an Online Travel Agent position that will allow me to utilize my skills and has potential for growth.
Online Travel Agent, May 2004 – Present
Traverus Travel, Alicia, AR
- Provided expertise to bring vision and ideas to the planning process and methodologies.
- Identified and prioritized opportunities to significantly improve efficiency, effectiveness and exposure.
- Identified and evaluated new business development opportunities.
- Performed a variance of analysis, trend analysis and financial and business review.
- Worked closely with other Business areas – Product Management Development and other teams.
- Campaigned to understand and shape current and future customer needs.
Online Travel Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Joma Travel, Alicia, AR
- Liaison with the Financial Teams to plan and analyze performance and opportunities within the industry.
- Assisted in translating strategic concepts into actionable projects.
- Identified opportunities to help partners increase revenue.
- Maintained effective relationships with key external business teams.
- Identified size and prioritized opportunities according to revenue potential.
- Coordinated with internal and external associates regarding accommodation schemes.
- Provided continuous business support and guidance for the project teams to champion the execution of all new projects.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working as Corporate Travel Agent
- In depth knowledge of visa requirements, travel restrictions, currency, and time zones
- Through knowledge of tourist destinations, and world geography
- Proficient in using PCs, MS Office Suite, SharePoint, and GDS
- Familiarity with CRS systems, Apollo reservation system and ticketing procedures
- Ability to perform multitasks in fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Associate Degree in Global Travel, Harford Community College, Bel Air, MD