3333 W 45th Ave
Nedrow, NY 13120
Job Objective To obtain an Inbound Call Center Agent position in a company that will allow me to grow with the company.
Inbound Call Center Agent, May 2004 – Present
UMB Financial Corporation, Nedrow, NY
- Facilitated to drive improvements in overall service levels, transactional efficiencies & cost management.
- Tracked and measured individual and team productivity and quality results.
- Provided assistance and on-the-job training.
- Analyzed, summarize and reviews data.
- Reported findings, interprets results and/or make recommendations.
- Managed all supervisors’ personnel and monitored and appraised performance.
Inbound Call Center Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Aerotek Professional Services, Nedrow, NY
- Managed call center staff to meet performance goals.
- Analyzed and verified agent knowledge level.
- Administered inbound calls only.
- Assisted customers with home entertainment service package selection.
- Understood that flexible package allows couture customers’ needs.
- Ensured adherence to company policies.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience working in a high volume call center
- Ability to assist customers with orders and questions regarding products and services
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, Internet
- Thorough knowledge of call center operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Ability to cross-sell the appropriate products and services to customers
- Profound ability to work in a dynamic fast call center atmosphere
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Associate Degree in Computer Science, Maui Community College, Kahului, HI