3090 County Road 17, Lot 4
Alicia, AR 72410
Job Objective To obtain a Hotel Front Desk Agent position in a highly reputed organization.
Hotel Front Desk Agent, May 2004 – Present
Sage Hospitality Resources, Alicia, AR
- Maintained exemplary telephone etiquette.
- Utilized suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and promote all services of the hotel.
- Handled mail, package, and message with due procedures.
- Reported any abnormal patient condition to manager.
- Ensured to balance each clerk’s shift reports and deposits.
- Focused on cash-handling policies and procedures.
Hotel Front Desk Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Wyndham Phoenix, Alicia, AR
- Verified accuracy, completeness and legibility of accounting, reservations and guest service records.
- Balanced guest, city, and advance ledgers and prepared credit card and/or cash deposits.
- Facilitated to answering all phone calls; setting and placing wake up calls; sending and receiving faxes.
- Ensured guest requests are met, billing instructions are followed, and valid method of payment established.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast hotel front desk and PMS computer experience in the hospitality industry
- In-depth knowledge of all emergency procedures and Resort policies
- Extensive knowledge of check-in and check-out procedures
- Familiarity with daily hotel occupancy reports, status of rates and rooms available
- Amazing ability to manage stressful situations calmly
- Excellent oral and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to solve problems and resolve guests issues
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Kansas City Kansas Community College, Kansas City, KS