28930 Jasmine Creek Ln
Madison, FL 32340
Job Objective Seeking a position as Front Office Agent where I can utilize my knowledge and experience in reputed organization.
Front Office Clerk, May 2004 – Present
Hyatt Hotel and Resorts, Madison, FL
- Campaigned to check guests in and out, in a speedy, efficient and friendly matter according to Front Office Service Standards.
- Administered the guest registration process and communication of hotel services and promotions.
- Attended and managed to take care of general guest complaints and issues.
- Processed forms of payment and responded to guest inquires.
Front Office Clerk, March 2002– April 2004
Resort at Squaw Creek, Madison, FL
- Focused on checking guests in and out and monitored monies transactions.
- Maintained positive relationship with guest all the time.
- Resolved guest complaints to provide satisfaction to guest.
- Coordinated with the assigned bank and ensured accuracy in contract documents.
- Maintained secrecy of guest and hotel data.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in delivering excellent customer services and cash handling
- In-depth knowledge of basic accounting and city attractions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to assist guests with questions, directions, check-in and check-outs
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Proficient in Typing and using 10-key
- Proven ability to make change quickly and accurately
- Sound customer service skills
Associate Degree in Public Relations, South Louisiana Community College, Lafayette, LA