2764 N Macondray Ln
Bristol, TN 37620
Job Objective To obtain a Commissioning Agent position in a company that provides an open environment with many opportunities for continuous growth.
Commissioning Agent, May 2004 – Present
CyberCoders Engineering, Bristol, TN
- Managed and completed all commissioning tasks.
- Utilized standard templates to prepare commissioned report for each project.
- Evaluated equipment and design recommendations.
- Reviewed bid documents for vendors and subs.
- Maintained a portfolio of multiple projects to ensure quality control.
- Performed under the safety plan and an activity hazard analysis.
Commissioning Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Parsons Corporation, Bristol, TN
- Supported project development activities.
- Succeeded in minimizing commissioning overhead and travel costs.
- Coordinated all commissioning activities.
- Reviewed General Contractor’s Plan and updated existing draft.
- Tracked and assisted in the resolution of all deficiencies.
- Reviewed general contractor’s completed start-up and pre-commissioning checklists.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Vast experience in mechanical commissioning
- Sound knowledge of construction processes and documentation
- Skilled in managing HVAC projects, subcontractors, correspondence, training, and specification compliance
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and Power Point
- Amazing ability to manage a numerous project and work effectively
- Outstanding client relationship building and relationship management skills
- Profound ability and willingness to thrive in a startup environment
- Sound and professional communication skills
Associate Degree in commerce, Genesee Community College, Batavia, NY