2042 County Road 73
Lansing, KS 66043
Job Objective Seeking a Commercial Real Estate Agent position that offers an immediate challenge, career opportunity, and advancement.
Commercial Real Estate Agent, May 2004 – Present
Marcus & Millichap, Lansing, KS
- Conducted portfolio management initiatives and problem loan management activities.
- Identified problem accounts through the annual review and early warning process.
- Performed collections and delinquency management procedures in accordance to global credit policy.
- Conducted the annual loan review process on assigned loans.
- Analyzed borrower’s character, management capacity, available capital and external conditions.
Commercial Real Estate Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Franklin Commercial Group, Lansing, KS
- Prepared cash flow and valuation analyses of permanent loans secured by investment properties.
- Recommended classification and risk ratings for reviewed loans.
- Performed property inspection requirements for assigned loans.
- Maintained loan review and classified loan files in accordance with policies.
- Ensured compliance with applicable Federal and state regulations and bank policies.
- Supported strategic goals through teamwork and flexibility, and performed other related duties as assigned.
Summary of Qualifications:
- In-depth knowledge of Commercial real estate finance, accounting and real estate law
- Good understanding of financial markets and models
- Extensive knowledge of commercial mortgage and construction loan servicing
- Strong knowledge of commercial real estate products, services and policies and regulations
- Strong managerial, planning, analytical, organizational, and decision-making skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, and Access
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Profound public-speaking and presentation ability
Associate Degree in Paralegal Studies, South Seattle Community College, Seattle, WA