2042 County Road 73
Lansing, KS 66043
Job Objective To secure the position of Call Center Agent that will allow me to utilize acquired skills and experience.
Call Center Agent, May 2004 – Present
Morales Group, Lansing, KS
- Interacted with and answered and processed customer inquiries.
- Facilitated to make outbound calls.
- Resolved any customer complaints or concerns.
- Managed to handle irate customers in a professional manner.
- Computed data accurately.
- Ensured to make changes to tracked orders.
Call Center Agent, March 2002– April 2004
TCF Financial Corporation, Lansing, KS
- Administered daily workload and follow-up.
- Adhered to time frames and deliverables.
- Liaised between the community and the company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable customer service and sales experience in fast paced Call Center
- Skilled in making recommendations for products and services to meet customer needs
- Operational knowledge of case management tools
- Superior customer service skills
- Sound listening and communication skills both orally and written
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability collaborating with diverse departments in high pressure situations
- Profound ability to demonstrate keystrokes with 30 wpm typing
Associate Degree in Public Relations, Catawba Valley Community College, Hickory, NC