2484 Cameron Ave
Fremont, CA 94538
Job Objective To obtain an Auto Insurance Agent position and to contribute to the success and reputation of the company.
Auto Insurance Agent, May 2004 – Present
Young America Insurance, Fremont, CA
- Succeeded in exceeding production goals and ensured to participate in prospecting marketing campaigns.
- Succeeded in cross-selling insurances and assisted the client in quoting applications.
- Managed regular Local Store Marketing.
- Followed proper cash managing and field insuring processes.
- Remitted applications, endorsements, and payments adhering to Agency Procedure manual.
Auto Insurance Agent, March 2002– April 2004
Unitrin Direct Auto Insurance, Fremont, CA
- Handled all the customer service duties.
- Facilitated to complete fact finder form for new customer.
- Ensured to use Quote Script as developed by the company.
- Updated personal knowledge by attending all monthly & quarterly meetings.
- Ensured to act appropriately in a timely manner for license renewals.
- Investigated into additional sales opportunities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable consumer sales experience within the Auto insurance industry
- In-depth knowledge of Auto Insurance laws, regulations and processes
- Proficient with MS Office Suite and excellent data entry skills
- Ability to market Insurance products within community organizations and the local business
- Amazing ability to evaluate and read Auto insurance policies
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with customer
- Ability to clearly communicate the features and benefits of auto insurance products to customers
Associate Degree in Insurance, Central Alabama Community College, Childersburg, AL