2125 S Loudoun St
Kissimmee, FL 34743
Job Objective To obtain an Airport Ramp Agent position that will promote growth, stability and opportunity for advancement.
Airport Ramp Agent, May 2004 – Present
Southwest Airlines, Kissimmee, FL
- Complied with all safety procedures and Station Policies.
- Assigned for courteous, prompt, accurate and careful handling of customer baggage, airfreight and COMAT.
- Serviced aircraft as needed for aircraft lavatories, portable water, window wash, de-icing and commissary items.
- Assisted in ramp set-up and storage of equipment and baggage.
- Performed various duties as assigned by Supervisor and Manager.
- Monitored customer safety during boarding and deplaning, and assisted customers in a friendly and courteous manner.
Airport Ramp Agent, March 2002– April 2004
AirTran Airways, Kissimmee, FL
- Prepared staffing schedule to ensure Agents were strategically utilized.
- Coordinated with other Airlines airport Teams to maintain the Stations on-time performance.
- Prepared proper paperwork associated with each flight to ensure accuracy.
- Ensured proper maintenance of all Ramp vehicles and equipment.
- Mentored Agents for future Leadership programs.
- Worked in the area of the ramp, passenger terminal and warehouse facilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate information and instructions verbally and via radio equipment
- Excellent ability to learn quickly and understand and interpret flight schedules and airline flight destination information
- Ability to communicate in a positive and effective manner with subordinates, peers, and all other department personnel
- Capable to working in a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays and overtime
- Ability to obtain airport security clearance
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to type use computer keyboard with sufficient speed
- Ability to anticipate needs of others in a fast paced environment
- Strong Physical ability to stand, lift, bend, push and pull for extended time and repeatedly lift items weighing up to 70 lbs
Associate Degree in Travel and Tourism, Tunxis Community College, Farmington, CT