1625 Valley Drive
Objective Qualified Public Health Advisor seeking position with organization where experience and training provides the potential for career development.
Summary of Skills:
- Huge experience in specialized public health program and developing alternative agency public health strategies
- Superior knowledge of the methods, processes, and techniques used to develop and deliver public health and health-related programs in State and local settings
- Excellent oral and written communications skill
- Ability to plan and execute work in public health and malaria
- Ability to provide instruction and guidance on public health business
- Familiarity with program management issues dealing with prevention, care and treatment of HIV/AIDS and health systems strengthening
Public Health Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Carter Consulting, Inc, Philadelphia, PA
- Served as a liaison to each grantee to provide program expertise, budget guidance, financial tracking, technical assets, and program performance monitoring functions.
- Provided comprehensive administrative and management advice to assigned grantees in implementing project goals.
- Monitored project planning, implementation, budget, coordination, evaluation, and close out of grantee project milestones and tasks.
- Identified gaps for improvement and resources to accomplish improvements.
- Reviewed polices and plans to ensure compliance to funding expenditures.
- Collected project status reports from grantees and reported discrepancies to appropriate CDC staff.
Public Health Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
SciMetrika, LLC, Philadelphia, PA
- Advised and assisted the IISSB staff with the implementation of ARRA Immunization supported projects.
- Provided analytic and administrative support to other activities within IISSB.
- Identified implementation issues and best practices.
- Advised and assisted funded sites by providing technical assistance and by identifying implementation and evaluation issues.
- Ensured linkages to appropriate subject matter experts and technical assistance.
- Tracked project development towards set targets.
Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Delta College, University Center, MI