1483 Burnside Court
Phoenix, AZ 85023
Job Objective Inspiring Medical Advisor seeking career with a seasoned organization looking for loyal employees dedicated to the job.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable clinical experience in administering prescribed medications
- Strong knowledge of Public Health Administration policies and procedures
- Ability to review and approve the clinical and medical content
- Ability to evaluate patient needs, administer prescribed medications
- Ability to document and report findings and observations
Medical Advisor, August 2005 – Present
Quintiles, Phoenix, AZ
- Conducted review and clarification of trial-related Adverse Events (AEs).
- Provided medical support as required.
- Performed medical review of Adverse Event coding.
- Conducted medical review of the protocol, Investigative Drug Brochure (IDB), and Case Report Forms (CRFs).
- Reviewed Clinical Study Report.
- Provided therapeutic area and indication training for the project clinical team.
Medical Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Galderma Laboratories, L.P., Phoenix, AZ
- Presented clinical support to brand and franchise team relating to medical content of promotional, medical and scientific materials.
- Assisted medical information services (MIS) personnel in managing internal process and external vendor of function as required.
- Evaluated and disseminated literature, created professional response documents, FAQ’s and SOPs.
- Facilitated the coordination with the clinical operations group to implement the agreed upon studies and publications.
Bachelor’s Degree in Physical therapy, Concordia University, Irvine, CA