1247 Bedford Street
Wallingford, CT 6492
Job Objective Qualified Education Advisor seeking position with organization where experience and training provides the potential for career development.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Hands-on experience in education, teacher training and project management
- Wide knowledge of education policy issues that affect student learning
- In-depth knowledge of education issues facing developing countries
- Excellent Communication, Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Skilled in developing and providing training to educational staff
- Proficient in areas of Activity Based Learning
- Strong theoretical and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to learn degree programs, career choices and financial aid
Education Advisor, August 2005 – Present
TERI (The Education Resources Institute, Inc.), Wallingford, CT
- Attended the transferred inbound calls and made outbound follow up calls.
- Made sure the qualitative and quantitative objectives are achieved.
- Maintained a high level of customer service at all times.
- Assisted in the testing of new strategies.
- Monitored and tracked the metrics for comparative analysis.
- Interacted professionally with both customers and fellow employees.
Education Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
Garden City Community College, Wallingford, CT
- Analyzed and evaluated the work of the schools with regard to the quality of teaching and learning.
- Maintained adequate stock and equipment for the school by placing order for the same.
- Developed the ideas for the expansion of the teacher training programmers.
- Ensured that all aspects of the development of the children are adequately provided.
- Developed and assisted in educational evaluation procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Western States Chiropractic College, Portland, OR