1207 Asylum Avenue
Stamford, CT 6995
Job Objective To obtain a position as a member of your organization in which I can exercise my experience as a Customer Service Advisor.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Excellent experience in face-to-face and telephone-based customer service
- Familiarity with Mac / Windows, web browsing, email and various software applications
- Profound knowledge of different media types used on computers and portable media players
- Ability to change and adjust system settings as per the requirement
- Ability to identify and explain process of hardware components in computers
- Ability to build good working relationships with other staff and other teams
Customer Service Advisor, August 2005 – Present
APAC Customer Service, Inc., Stamford, CT
- Handled technical-support questions for customers and partners.
- Ensured call resolution in a timely manner, maintained highest level of quality support in every customer interaction.
- Interacted positively with team members, customers and other partners.
- Diagnosed and provided a path to resolve inquiries related to all aspects of the products and interacted with the product applications.
- Assisted customers in choosing the service that best met their needs.
- Balanced the cash drawer at the end of shift, prepares deposits and change requests.
Customer Service Advisor, May 2000 – July 2005
The Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company, Stamford, CT
- Performed precautionary maintenance services.
- Interacted with other Technicians to make sure all services were performed correctly and parts were installed properly.
- Completed the required training program.
- Assisted the store manager in admin functions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA