2338 Highland Drive
Appleton, WI 54911
Job Objective Seeking Server Administrator position with well-established firm where my education and abilities can be utilized for the good of company.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with server administration and web server administration
- Familiarity with Windows 2000/2003/2008 server operating system
- Wide knowledge of MS Active directory, IIS, ISA, DNS, Wins and DHCP
- Ability to transfer knowledge and manage with business teams
- Ability to plan, document, and execute exchange migrations
- Ability to install, configure, administer & support server operating systems
Winchester Hospital, Appleton, WI
March 2005 – Present
- Maintained servers and systems.
- Handled day-to-day management of servers.
- Managed data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Documented installation instructions and aided as second level of support.
- Troubleshot system related problems.
ATR International, Inc., Appleton, WI
December 2000 – February 2005
- Maintain Windows 2003 servers and applicable management tools.
- Managed intermediate second level server troubleshooting.
- Handled intermediate second level operating system troubleshooting.
- Imparted regular status reports of team projects.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Empire College, Santa Rosa, CA