4523 Carter Street
Bartelso, IL 62218
Job Objective Pricing Administrator with excellent skills and past experience seeking position with organization to help enhance profits and gain new clients.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Huge knowledge of outside Sales Reps and customers in Pricing environments
- Deep knowledge of finance industry and MS Office
- Familiarity with data entry and 10-key
- Amazing ability to manage independently
- Outstanding ability to multitask
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills
Newly Weds Foods, Bartelso, IL
November 2007 – Present
- Monitored profit margin in daily transaction billings.
- Edited product costs, account payables and freight.
- Aided evaluation of customer needs.
- Coordinated with Sales to increase profits and margins.
International Foundation for Election Systems, Bartelso, IL
December 2003 – October 2007
- Formulated pricing and proposal.
- Analyzed budget submissions and outlined complete cost proposals.
- Carried out profitability analysis.
- Imparted pricing input and maintained templates.
- Coordinated with donors and program staff.
Bachelor’s degree Business
Lafayette College, Easton, PA