3783 Goff Avenue
Mattawan, MI 49071
Job Objective Looking for work as a Portfolio Administrator today in order to further advance my skills in the industry.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in interfacing with commercial relationships
- Huge knowledge of commercial and real estate underwriting and credit analysis
- Deep knowledge of operational and trading activities
- Familiarity with investment management and mutual funds
- Outstanding ability to work in a team with minimum supervision
- Superior accounting skills
First Horizon, Mattawan, MI
November 2007 – Present
- Maintained client position and transaction data.
- Managed reporting of client performance.
- Executed daily operational tasks.
- Formulated investment performance materials.
- Aided client to formulate firm and custodian paperwork.
- Coordinated with Portfolio Manager and Investment Team.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting US, Mattawan, MI
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed client and accountant queries.
- Aided recurring and ad hoc requests.
- Coordinated with various managers and custodians.
- Formulated monthly and quarterly reports.
- Collaborated with all levels of management and collected quarterly management fees.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Edward Waters College, Jacksonville, FL