2715 Heron Way
Portland, OR 97204
Job Objective Netbackup Administrator with excellent skills and the ability to work independently or as a team member seeking position with well established organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as system administrator
- Huge knowledge of NetBackup versions 6.x, 5.x and 4.x
- Deep knowledge of SAN architecture and HP ticketing system
- Familiarity with AIX, Solaris 10, RHEL and Windows
HCL America Inc., Portland, OR
November 2007 – Present
- Aided Client with daily monitoring.
- Provided assistance to Client in testing of NBU product updates.
- Reviewed backup jobs and executed restore jobs.
- Conducted vaulting process and daily tape management.
- Managed NBU support issues.
Premium Information Technology, Portland, OR
December 2003 – October 2007
- Configured Netbackup clients and managed VERITAS Netbackup systems.
- Handled Netbackup Versions 5.1, 6.0 and 6.5.
- Imparted support to Netbackup environment.
- Conducted upgrades and applied patches.
- Formulated policies for backup client data.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
North Carolina A&T State University, Greensboro, NC