3123 Eastland Avenue
Laurel, MS 39440
Job Objective Looking for work within your organization as a Leasing Administrator so as to help you advance as a business as well.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in preparing various leasing documentation
- Huge knowledge of residential leasing administration
- Deep knowledge of leasing industry
- Familiarity with Real Estate and retail real estate law infrastructure
- Amazing ability in using Microsoft Office software
- Outstanding ability to read real estate documents
- Superior communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
AppleOne, Laurel, MS
November 2007 – Present
- Evaluated monthly rent changes.
- Handled subleases and receivables.
- Scrutinized operating expense reconciliation.
- Formulated payment Landlord invoices.
- Processed payment construction invoices.
- Coordinated with Property Managers and Landlords.
Tractor Supply, Laurel, MS
December 2003 – October 2007
- Reviewed lease term compliance and financial obligations.
- Managed lease information in real estate database and lease files.
- Assessed legal documents and lease term sheets.
- Outlined check requests and credit memos.
- Coordinated with other areas of department.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business
Rocky Mountain College, Billings, MT