1625 Earnhardt Drive
Simpsonville, KY 40067
Job Objective Career minded Land Administrator seeking position with reputable organization in which my training can help improve the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with Landman, Accumap and Petrodesk
- Huge knowledge of law and business administration
- Deep knowledge of Real Property and ROW acquisition
- Familiarity with real estate law and regulations affecting land tenure
- Amazing ability to manage searches from regulatory bodies
- Superior organizational skills
Western Production Company, Simpsonville, KY
November 2007 – Present
- Evaluated land agreements and maintenance of land records.
- Aided Land Manager and development of land requirements.
- Computed land invoices and maintained cost tracking.
- Managed auditing of funds and formulated project summary analyses.
- Formulated ROW acquisition documentation.
Manpower Professional, Simpsonville, KY
December 2003 – October 2007
- Evaluated crown and freehold mineral agreements.
- Coordinated with stakeholders and reviewed interests to facilitate approvals.
- Corresponded with Negotiator, freehold lessors, Crown and Partners.
- Formulated reports and land plats.
- Outlined assignments, transfers, A&N’s & NOA’s.
- Coached and guided less experienced individuals.
Bachelor’s Degree in Land Management
Langston University, Langston, OK