4609 Nuzum Court
Buffalo, NY 14214
Job Objective Loyal and dedicated employee seeking Jboss Administrator position with well-established firm that will utilize my skills to their fullest potential.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with JBoss EAP administration
- Good understanding of J2EE architectures, J2EE technologies and SOA
- Familiarity with RHEL 5, Jboss EAP 4.3 and 5.0, Apache 2.2, Tomcat 6.0, JON
- Proficient with JBoss EAP 4.3 to 5.0
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Yochana IT Solutions, Buffalo, NY
March 2005 – Present
- Administered JBoss, Tomcat and Apache HTTP Server.
- Evaluated varied system logs and enforced good practices for web and application server environments.
- Imparted operational supervision and support.
- Extended technical vision and coordinated about architecture and maintenance process.
- Coordinated with application teams and troubleshot issues.
Tek Systems, Buffalo, NY
December 2000 – February 2005
- Administered operations of Mid-Tier service platforms.
- Managed reviews of key solution components.
- Handled resolution of outstanding issues.
- Coordinated with project and support teams.
- Assisted the Implementation team with regard to change management planning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems
Kilgore College, Kilgore, TX