2379 Maud Street
Seaford, DE 19973
Job Objective Inventory Administrator looking for work with your organization starting today.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in Inventory administration
- Huge knowledge of SAP Inventory management
- Deep knowledge of video and film industry
- Familiarity with large distribution centers
- Amazing ability to priortize
- Excellent computer skills and Macintosh experience
- Superior communication and time-management skills
CarQuest, Seaford, DE
November 2007 – Present
- Managed inventory room and stocked shelves.
- Handled miscellaneous items in inventory room.
- Maintained product database and managed shipping orders.
- Carried out weekly inventory counts.
- Administered rush shipping logistics.
- Managed international shipping and large shipments.
Northrop Grumma, Seaford, DE
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed purchase orders and coached others.
- Maintained MMR structure in SAP.
- Reviewed current stock levels.
- Coordinated with 3rd party warehousing and contractors.
- Outlined opportunities to make processes easy.
Bachelor’s Degree in Inventory Management
Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, NC