611 Woodbridge Lane
Detroit, MI 48226
Job Objective Seeking a HSE Administrator position that enables me to make positive contributions to the organization by utilizing my prior skills in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Highly experienced as HSE Analyst
- Huge knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Deep knowledge of company processes
- Familiarity with HSE legislation
- Amazing ability to multitask
- Outstanding ability to manage independently
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior communication skills
Manpower Professional, Detroit, MI
November 2007 – Present
- Maintained necessary data and information on US incidents.
- Aided in formulation of safety and training procedures.
- Gathered data on all injuries.
- Outlined drug testing results and maintained employee list.
- Computed training data into spreadsheet.
Key Energy Services, Detroit, MI
December 2003 – October 2007
- Assured compliance with Russian statutory rules.
- Imparted licensing and certification to staff.
- Handled corporate efforts around HSE.
- Coordinated with corporate officers.
- Aided accurate reporting on HSE activities and progress.
Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce
Mineral Area College, Park Hills, MO