3045 Carolina Avenue
Harlingen, TX 78550
Job Objective Career minded HR Administrator seeking position with reputable organization in which my training can help improve the development of the organization.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in HR department and HR data systems
- Huge knowledge of imparting HR support and enforced policies
- Deep knowledge of extending administration support and working with MS Office
- Solid understanding of modern office procedures and HR Policies
- Familiarity with health and safety policies and ADP Payroll System
- Amazing ability to do independent research
WorleyParsons, Harlingen, TX
November 2007 – Present
- Supervised health and welfare plans.
- Analyzed benefit providers and negotiated contracts.
- Handled changes and terminations.
- Aided as COBRA Administrator for company.
- Formulated monthly billings and evaluated them.
- Managed issues of carriers, payroll and company.
- Outlined reports and supervised Worksite Wellness program.
Green Dot Corporation, Harlingen, TX
December 2003 – October 2007
- Coordinated with Corporate HR Business Partner.
- Handled Interviews for Corporate openings.
- Administered on boarding process and trained managers.
- Supervised disability program and aided corporate affirmative action efforts.
- Assisted Managers and imparted regular resource support.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources
Fort Hays State University, Hays, KS