4317 Flynn Street
Willoughby, OH 44094
Job Objective Seeking a position as a Hospice Administrator where my skills will continue to grow and develop so I can enhance my training in the field.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administrative and supervisory capacity
- Huge knowledge of working for certified hospice agency
- Deep knowledge of Hospice management and business administration
- Familiarity with clinical disease entities
- Amazing ability to grow census
Silverado Hospice, Willoughby, OH
November 2007 – Present
- Managed overall development of Hospice Agency.
- Handled budgeting, analysis and purchasing.
- Administered installation of improved work methods.
- Analyzed existing policies and procedures.
- Established standards and methods.
- Formulated yearly budget and monitored annual program analysis.
Life Choice Hospice, Willoughby, OH
December 2003 – October 2007
- Managed coordination of patient care services.
- Administered coordination of interdisciplinary team.
- Analyzed qualified personnel and patient care.
- Corresponded Hospice program functions.
Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare
Southwest University, Kenner, LA