188 Terra Cotta Street
Mentor, MN 56736
Job Objective Seeking opportunity to improve my skills within this field and in a position as a Home Health Care Administrator with your organization.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable supervisory and administrative experience in home health care setting
- Sound knowledge of the Home health care, hospitals and the various other health programs
- Outstanding knowledge of the health care policies
- Familiarity with Federal and State laws and guidelines pertaining to Home Health Medicare
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills
- Ability to resolve various problems
Home Health Care Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Heartland Health Care Center, Mentor, MN
- Coordinated with the health resources and outside agencies to maintain effective working of the facility.
- Monitored the working of the facility in accordance to the agency policies and the Federal Law.
- Maintained the basic needs of a health care Centre.
- Provided both preventative and clinical services in accordance to the state and the Federal Laws.
Home Health Care Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Texas Home Health, Mentor, MN
- Participated in various conventions and health care fares to facilitate the business.
- Developed and implemented the various business development policies to attract number to the facility.
- Evaluated the personnel and the equipment in the facility to recommend any changes, maintained the auxiliary facilities.
- Oversaw the budget and the accounting system of the facility’s branch.
- Helped the staff in development and promoted the growth of the facility.
Bachelor’s Degree in Health Care Administration, Angelo State University, San Angelo, TX