215 Walnut Avenue
Newark, NJ 7102
Job Objective Looking for work as a Finance Administrator to help increase the efficiency and help the organization to meet their long-term goals.
Highlights of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in accounting and business administration
- Huge knowledge of budgeting, accounting, payroll and accounts payable
- Deep knowledge of Agency and Finance regulations as well as budget formulation
- Familiarity with Finance procedures and automated financial systems
- Amazing ability to outlined and install accounting systems
- Outstanding ability to evaluate accounting data
- Superior customer service skills
BOSTON Finance, Newark, NJ
November 2007 – Present
- Executed first-line supervision functions.
- Administered staff workload and imparted information and guidance.
- Handled full range of financial activities.
- Acted as lead focal point for financial administrative issues.
- Formulated accountings and general ledger accounts.
- Evaluated and processed corrective vouchers.
- Aided in development of commitments and obligations.
- Reviewed moderately complex accountings.
NORTHBROOK Finance, Newark, NJ
December 2003 – October 2007
- Coordinated with VP Finance and other departments.
- Evaluated procedures and outlined recommendations.
- Managed accounting department procedures manual.
- Evaluated variety of financial reports and documents.
- Formulated composite reports and assessed grant applications, budgets and contracts.
- Maintained grant expense spreadsheets and computed journal entries.
- Outlined various government reports.
- Authorized annual insurance policy update.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
Lake Superior College, Duluth, MN