4174 Crosswind Drive
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Job Objective To use my experience and expertise as an Employee Benefits Administrator to help boost the organization and increase sales.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Sound knowledge of benefit plans and of record-keeping systems
- Wide knowledge of federal, state, and local wages, overtime, tax, and deduction regulations
- Familiarity with ERISA, FMLA, COBRA, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Worker’s Compensation and HIPAA
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to process all insurance claims according to the prescribed procedures
- Proficient in using HRIS systems, spreadsheets and various word processing software
- Ability to develop interpersonal relationships with the representatives of the benefits
Employee Benefits Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Department of Workforce Services, Bowling Green, KY
- Facilitated the employees of the client in understanding the benefit program.
- Assisted the employees in processing the general claims.
- Maintained records of the eligibility of the employees, the paperwork required.
- Collated the name of the new employees to be sent to the appropriate people.
- Assisted the human resources in updating the information on the Human Resource Information System.
- Reconciled all the bills on a monthly basis to be sent to the client.
Employee Benefits Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc., Bowling Green, KY
- Facilitated in providing the maximum coverage to the employee and the company in the least possible cost.
- Administered the working of the existing plans and modified the plans for better benefit policies.
- Surveyed the industry to get the best employee benefit program for the company.
- Provided information on the policies to the various office locations.
- Administered the smooth functioning of the employee benefit scheme.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Human Resources, Cleveland Chiropractic College, Los Angeles, CA