3893 Central Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 8901
Job Objective Looking for an Educational Administrator position within your organization on a full time basis to also help the organization with my experience.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience with administration of the school practices and programs
- Good understanding of procurement process, budgeting cycles, and funding sources for student management systems
- Ability to conduct high-quality assessments that are valid and reliable for all students
- Ability to provide targeted supplemental support to staff, parents and students
- Ability to plan, organize and schedule work activities
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Profound knowledge of the various orientations required by the school
Educational Administrator, November 2007 – Present
Scholastic, New Brunswick, NJ
- Researched the various practices and assessments of the content areas and students populations being carried in local, national and the international market.
- Assisted the network and the cluster teams to improve the classroom practices.
- Developed practices that are best in the network schools and helped in implementing the same.
Educational Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
Newpoint Management, LLC, New Brunswick, NJ
- Participated in the various committees and the academic boards.
- Coordinated with the administrative staff and students.
- Administered the budget and maintained the expenditure within the allocated budget.
- Maintained the course to achieve the highest quality, regularly evaluated the course procedure to ensure smooth functioning.
- Drafted the policies and regulations of the schools, helped in the implementation.
- Assisted in the marketing activities, human resources and public relations of the school.
- Provided the necessary support to the lecturers, tutors and various teachers for increasing their efficiency.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Northland Pioneer College, Holbrook, AZ