4574 Brookside Drive
Birmingham, AL 35203
Job Objective Seeking a Documentum Administrator position that enables me to make positive contributions to the organization by utilizing my prior skills in the field.
Documentum Administrator, November 2007 – Present
cyberThink, Inc, Birmingham, AL
- Assisted various departments such as development, analysis and database to resolve various issues in the production.
- Supported the various DBMods by developing the STPs and scripts, resolved any production fixes.
- Ensured that the changes made in the system are in accordance to the operating procedure.
- Upgraded and carried regular tests on the systems files and services check them regularly to ensure their smooth functioning.
Documentum Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
TEKsystems, Birmingham, AL
- Monitored the installation process of specific applications and systems.
- Performed troubleshooting of the various process and systems.
- Diagnosed the basic system and document problems.
- Administered the system in accordance to the requirement.
- Installed software and hardware, updated the system as per the requirement.
- Resolved complex hardware and software problems, servers and networking connectivity issues.
- Prepared logs and analyzed the data.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Remarkable experience in administering documentum
- Familiarity with Documentum Security Architecture and Access Control
- Outstanding knowledge of the Documentum 6.0 and 6.5
- Sound knowledge of development of the J2EE server
- Profound knowledge of the WebServices and Ant and CVS
- Ability to work with the PL and SQL procedures
- Ability to work to work on Oracle and UNIX
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Haskell Indian Nations University, Lawrence, KS