4202 West Fork Street
Canyon Ferry, MT 59635
Job Objective Looking for work as a Data Center Administrator today in order to further advance my skills in the industry.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Strong experience in administering the Data center operations
- Sound knowledge of the designs of the Windows 2000 and 2003 directory
- Working knowledge of Red Hat enterprise Linux (RHEL), HP-UX, Solaris, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- Ability to install, configure, maintain network services, equipment and devices
- Ability to multitask and prioritize the work to meet the deadlines
- Ability to document network problems and resolution for future reference
- Familiarity with Server Visualization and Microsoft Virtual Server
Data Center Administrator, November 2007 – Present
INT Technologies, Canyon Ferry, MT
- Maintained the corporate and virtual servers for both onsite and offsite.
- Assisted the system analysts and engineers in providing expert advice on the Data center.
- Monitored the hardware and the software of the system to have the optimum level of correct data.
- Performed troubleshoot on the network on a regular basis to check for any problems.
- Installed the various upgrades and patches to the operating systems as per the requirement.
- Designed and implement the automated application in the systems.
Data Center Administrator, December 2001 – October 2007
GBS&T, Canyon Ferry, MT
- Processed all requests of the technical data regarding the hardware of the system such as power.
- Coordinated with the contractors to ensure that the delivery is made on time, procured the smaller equipments.
- Maintained the Distributed Systems Date Centre Inventory of the various equipments installed.
- Monitored all the requests relating to the hardware process of the system to ensure the smooth functioning of the system.
- Inspected the equipment on site to ensure the smooth functioning.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD